Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Friday's Fabulous Find

Last Friday I had two Fabulous finds as well. Well, to be honest I had been to one of the places before, but I thought it was Friday Find worthy and I took a Friend there for her first time. The first Friday find is another movie. Once again I had not heard much about it beforehand and went just for fun. The movie was called Midnight in Paris

This movie was really cute and charming. It had an old school movie feel to it and was just fun to watch. It is set in present day Paris and is about a man who wants to become a writer. He is in Paris with his Fiance' and her parents. They drive him nuts and he starts going on walk through the streets of Paris at midnight. If you know your literature and arts such as Hemingway, Pablo Picasso, Fitzgerald, then it makes the show a lot more fun. If you don't, no worries, it is still a cute story and you will still get the concept. Plus, the music was great and you just left feeling happy and ready to live to the fullest where you are at in life at the moment.

The second Find is an Italian Water Ice shop called Zeppes

Location: 1095 N. Main street, Layton
Hours: Mon-Thur 11am - 10pm, Fri & Sat 11am - 11pm
Description: Italian Water Ice
Cost: Decent
www.zeppesice.com

This is a great little place. Driving by, you wouldn't think to go in and you really don't notice it unless you are looking for it. It is located across the street from Hobby Lobby in Layton ans is absolutely fabulous. It is cute, small, and charming once you enter. They have a variety of water ice flavors such as root beer, coconut, orange delicious, mango, and so forth that change with the seasons. They also have frozen custard, gelata, and shakes. I like to get the mix which comes with your flavor of water ice and frozen custard on top. The portions are a good size and the flavors are great. It is the perfect treat for a hot summer day or a nice summer night.

No comments: